GB readalong: A Game of...Cons?



While I was out scouring the internet for cool things to share with you all, I discovered this fantastic Gentleman Bastards & Game of Thrones crossover! Behold, the houses of Camorr  and beyond by ariaste on tumblr. There are a few characters from Red Seas Under Red Skies that we haven't quite met yet, but I thought I'd include them anyway.

I laughed so hard at these. I hope you enjoy them as well!

 Locke
Jean
 
 The Sanzas
 Father Chains
 Sabetha

 The Barsavis

 The Falconer
 Zamira
 Reynart
Ezri


blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up