Time for a Co-blogger?




Hey lovely readers,

I love my blog, and I love posting about how much I love books and getting really excited about books with all of you. Lately I just haven't had the time to post as much as I would like. My blog has been pretty low-key, and I've never posted daily, but now my posts are coming less and less frequently. I constantly want to take a break from blogging even though I'm barely posting once or twice a week.

Blogging is starting to feel like work.

I feel a little burned out, and I thought about doing yet another hiatus to get back on my feet, but I don't think that's the answer. I thought about this for a really long time, and I think I want to find a co-blogger. For me, not having time to write blog posts is only half the battle. I think I also need a friend to say "You can get through this" and occasionally read books with or fangirl over the newest Sanderson novel with. I think having a co-blogger would help me not just with having more blog posts up but also with just having a support system and a new friend!

So if any of you love science fiction and fantasy and are looking to co-blog, please let me know or pass on the message! You can email me at spidersilksnowflakes[at]gmail[com] and we can talk more about what we want to do.

blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up