2015 in review


Happy New Year!

I'm a little over a week late, but better late than never :)

While I was away from the blogging world, I was a lot more relaxed and it was nice to be able to breathe and not feel like I had to be writing reviews and coming up with cool posts. It was also conveniently winter break so I had a nice break from classes and research and all the rest of the craziness of being a college student.

After a few weeks I really did miss writing reviews and interacting with all the bloggers in this awesome community. It's a new year, I'm a year older (my birthday is very close to New Year's :) ), and I'm ready to get back into the swing of things!

I spent forever making this graphic that summarizes some reading stats from last year. It's from December 15, so my total number of pages went up by about a thousand pages, but the rest of it is pretty accurate! I wasn't surprised to see that my most-read genres were fantasy and science fiction, but I was surprised by how high my average rating was! I guess I did a good job of picking books I liked or at least not finishing the ones I didn't care for.

I read 109 books last year, which is a personal record for me. I've highlighted some other cool stats as well. Let me know how my reading compares to yours!


blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up