Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Childhood Characters to Revisit





Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme: Top Ten Childhood Characters to revisit as adults

To be fair, some of these characters have been revisited as adults but I just want to share more of their lives :)

 19063

Liesel Meminger and Max from the Book Thief. (And Rudy...*cries*)
25689074

Cinder, Kai, Cress, Thorne, Scarlet, Wolfe, Winter, Jacyn, and of course, IKO. I want to hear all of their stories :)
 9475

I loved this series as a kid - magical cats, evil great aunts, a magical school, and friends that last a lifetime. I'd love to see Charlie, Tancred, Lysander, Olivia, Emma, and the rest all grown up.
 249747

It's entirely possible that by book 7 (or 8?) Artemis Fowl is already an adult and I just haven't caught up, but Artemis Fowl captured my 4th grade self's imagination and I'd love to see what adventures he finds himself in as an adult. With Holly Short, of course.
 143717

Jack and Annie! The magic tree house books were my first chapter books when I was 6 years old, and I loved them. I imagine an older Jack and Annie would find more sinister adventures as they moved across space and time, but I'd still love to read them :)
 39988

Matilda is awesome. I think an adult Matilda would be so fun to read about, just imagine how badass she'd be!
 688191

Neal Shusterman books were my childhood. I guess I'd never really get to see "adult" Nick, Ally, Mary, and the rest, but I'd like to see them 10 years later :)
 17483

The Famous Five books were some of my favorites when I was really little. My mom read them when she was little so I guess there's that nostalgia factor too :) I'm curious to see how all the characters turn out when they're all grown up!
 589836

Coraline terrified me as a third grader, and probably would terrify me still. I'm kind of morbidly curious about how these terrifying childhood experiences might have taken a toll on adult Coraline...
 22544764

Okay, this book isn't about a child or a book from my childhood, but definitely one I want to revisit with everyone 10 years older.
blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up