TTT: Fall TBR



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's theme: Top Ten Fall TBR books


 13569581
I just checked this out from the library and I've been meaning to read it for years, so this will be the first book on my fall TBR!
 14069
I read and liked the first book in the series, and I think it's about time I read the second one before I completely forget the first book.
 26200563

I finally listened to the whole Hamilton soundtrack this summer, and now I'm really excited to learn more about the story behind the musical.
 23299512

Another book I've been looking forward to for a long time! I hope I can get a copy and read it this fall.
 28260587

Obviously I will read this at some point in the next few months, but I think I'm going to wait until everyone else has read it and the hype has dissipated a little.
 18498558

This is going to be my creepy book to read before Halloween! I usually don't handle horror well but this one seems more psychological, so I'm intrigued.
 25493853

I have an ARC of this to read, and I think a Russian-folktale inspired story would be lovely in the fall.
 22299763

I'm BEYOND excited for this book, I just read Six of Crows this summer and I wasn't expecting to love it as much as I did. I cannot wait to read the sequel!
 29236299
Illuminae was one of my favorite books of last year, so I'm really excited for Gemina!
 26409580
Yet another Fall 2016 sequel that I'm really excited for! I loved how intense and intelligent and unexpected the first book was, and after that ending I'm very curious to see where this story goes.

blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up