TTT: Top Ten books I devoured the quickest



I don't usually read books in one sitting. I like to digest books slowly, and my attention span for books is pretty small;  I can't sit and read for more than an hour at a time. Sometimes I'll love a book so much that I read it for an hour, take a break, and keep coming back for more! Other times I'm stuck at the airport with nothing to do, so I end up reading for a lot longer than I usually do. And sometimes I just think "One more chapter..." and end up staying up hours past my bedtime. Here are the books that grabbed my attention so well that I devoured them really quickly.

 11515875

One of my favorite books ever, this book grabbed my attention from the first paragraph and did not let go until I was up waaay too late turning the last few pages.
 25733990

Sleeping Giants was a quick read because it's entirely dialogue/journal entries, but it's also an intense, fast-paced, and intelligent sci-fi novel that keeps you hooked.
 23437156

In case it wasn't clear from my love of Locke Lamora, I have a soft spot for heist stories. This one was a lot of fun and I read it on every bus ride, lunch break, and free moment I could.
 22055262

I read this book as a study break during one of my finals weeks. My study breaks always ended up being way longer than I expected because I just couldn't put this book down!
 20821043

Who knows what happens in the world of catty teenage girls? This book had such a sinister mystery and such unbelievable suspects that I was racing to find out the answer to the mystery.
 13526165

This book is sort of a mystery, sort of a coming-of-age story, and sort of contemporary fiction? It's a quick, entertaining, and insightful read.
 13055592

This book was hilarious, but I kept turning the pages to see what twists and new connections were in store.
 16046182

I'm an engineer and science geek, so the Martian was really hard for me to put down. I really enjoyed this book!
 9533378

This book was a lot of fun, and a really quick, fast-paced read.
 17378527

The only book I've actually read in one sitting! By the end of it I had gone through so much emotional whiplash I was completely catatonic and sitting on the couch until my roommates all got home and wondered what on earth was wrong with me haha


blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up